The Foxit Reader is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations to PDF, fill out PDF forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader provides integration to DocuSign®, allowing users to easily send, sign and save PDF documents using the industry’s most widely used eSignature solution. Foxit Reader also integrates into Microsoft® SharePoint® and Active Directory® Rights Management Services.
Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory. The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader’s PDF secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for PDF documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
* Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit).
* Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
* Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
* For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required.
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance:
* 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
* 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater).
* 52 MB of available hard drive space.
* 800×600 screen resolution.
For more information, visit Foxit website.
Download Link: by BerkasRakyat
Foxit Reader Portable v5.4.4
T H A N K ‘ S..
Please write a comment to help this blog more popular…