Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Sharing, Linking and Empowering the People
Character Animation Fundamentals in 3ds Max demonstrates the basic principles of character animation that help bring simple 3D characters to life. Starting with an overview of the character rig, author George Maestri provides guidelines for creating strong poses and explains how to animate from pose to pose in an organized fashion. The course also covers locomotion—animating realistic gestures, walks, and runs; explores the basics of facial expressions and dialogue; and culminates with an animated scene built entirely from scratch.
– Posing digital characters
– Creating stock poses
– Understanding forces, character motion, and secondary motion
– Keyframing initial poses
– Animating weight shifts and pose-to-pose transitions
– Animating walks and runs
– Adding personality to a walk
– Animating facial movement: blinks, head turns, and mouth movement
– Animating an entire scene
Download Link: by BerkasRakyat